I have invented the ultimate sauce.
My name shall be immortalized by the incredble innovation that is catziki.
It's basically catsup (yes, I usually refer to it as ketchup, but catsup makes a better portmanteau) mixed with tzatziki (a Greek sauce made of yogurt, cucumbers, onions and garlic with a very hard-to-spell name).
You see, I was at Daphne's (a hybrid between a sit-down restaurant and fast food which serves Greek cuisine) and I had ordered a gyro and french fries. The meal came with two little cups of ketchup and tzatziki, so I dipped my french fries into both sauses alternately. Then I got the idea to mix them together, and found the combination delicious.
Of course, with my luck, someone's probably done it before and I've just never heard of it.
My name shall be immortalized by the incredble innovation that is catziki.
It's basically catsup (yes, I usually refer to it as ketchup, but catsup makes a better portmanteau) mixed with tzatziki (a Greek sauce made of yogurt, cucumbers, onions and garlic with a very hard-to-spell name).
You see, I was at Daphne's (a hybrid between a sit-down restaurant and fast food which serves Greek cuisine) and I had ordered a gyro and french fries. The meal came with two little cups of ketchup and tzatziki, so I dipped my french fries into both sauses alternately. Then I got the idea to mix them together, and found the combination delicious.
Of course, with my luck, someone's probably done it before and I've just never heard of it.

2 Comments:
At 2:44 PM,
Adelina said…
cool. have you ever tried soy sauce and ketchup? i've finally posted on my blog again. hope all is good with you.
At 10:40 PM,
Heather said…
All is well with me, and no, I've never tried soy sauce and ketchup.
Post a Comment
<< Home