I have coined a new computer term: email sneezing.
You know those chain emails that tell you to forward them to everyone you know? Well, an email sneeze is when you do it.
See, I liken these emails to a virus of sorts. One person is infected, then they "sneeze" out emails which demand that the sender send it to all of their friends. Of course, a few people just delete it, (those who are "immune") but the rest keep the chain going.
Now that I have created a term for it, perhaps it will come into wide usage. Soon, perhaps, "email sneeze" will be a common phrase in everyday conversation.
Achoo!
You know those chain emails that tell you to forward them to everyone you know? Well, an email sneeze is when you do it.
See, I liken these emails to a virus of sorts. One person is infected, then they "sneeze" out emails which demand that the sender send it to all of their friends. Of course, a few people just delete it, (those who are "immune") but the rest keep the chain going.
Now that I have created a term for it, perhaps it will come into wide usage. Soon, perhaps, "email sneeze" will be a common phrase in everyday conversation.
Achoo!

1 Comments:
At 2:56 PM,
Adelina said…
Gesundheit.
Post a Comment
<< Home