I finally won a game of Minesweeper. Sure, it was Beginner level... but I won, with a score of 80 seconds. Yay!
About Me
- Name: Heather
- Location: United States
My name is Heather. I enjoy reading, and hope to eventually write for a career.
Previous Posts
- I don't like Christmas programming.Well, some of t...
- It really, really bothers me when people use the a...
- Last night I dreamed the world ended.It wasn't a b...
- I have invented the ultimate sauce.My name shall b...
- If you're careful, sometimes you can peel off the ...
- After all that talk of what I'm not going to name ...
- We just went to Leatherby's, which has very good, ...
- Every time I stay up really, really late, I promis...
- I have heard incidents of celebrity parents (I can...
- This is my first post on my blog. I bet you alread...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home